Allow me to introduce myself


 Hey I'm Crystalteare!!!




     I am 36 years old. I was born and raised in the mountains of Montana. I moved to Tennessee in the winter of 1999. Since I can remember I have been interested in anything to do with art. From my first set of crayons, my first set of brushes, all the way to my first tattoo machine.
     I walked into Say Ow Tattoo six years ago. It was as though I met family I had not known. They immediately took me under their wing. I was home. I worked through an apprenticeship and stayed on after that. I have been tattooing and piercing ever since.
     Angel and Shawkey have taught me alot over the years and I am grateful. I learn something new every day. I think a major part in this line of work is learning. Shawkey  once told me "if you think you have learned it all, you are done," nothing could be more true.
     If I had to choose a specific style of tattoo I enjoy working on, hmmmm.... I would have to say Los Muertos, or zombies, kind of cliche but they are fun. The brighter the  better, and of course anything I get to have free reign design. So I have to end this with here is to the infinite number of years I am blessed to do what I truely love. :-)
Now Im going to share some of my work with you..




Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com
(c) Copyright 2012 Created by Adam PhillipsTattoo's by Crystalteare. Blogger template by Bloggermint